For buyers or recipients:
1: There is no need for any specific special such as terms and conditions for buyers or consumers. In some cases, (national ID, mobile number and address) may be required.
2. In most cases, after receiving the service or products you could pay the bill.
3. Some services or products may require a small or full bill payment in advance when booking.
4. If there is no satisfaction after receiving certain services or products, a small charge may be required at the time of return. (For example, if the product is damaged after receiving the product. And also, if the delivery charge is excessive, a small charge may be required).
5. Some special services may require the adoption of a service or product, subject to the conditions of the service provider s, according to the terms of the organization. For example (airline, bus, train) tickets may be required to be booked or received after the full payment.
For Vendors or Seller:
1. At first, the seller will enter the Seven Directory Platform with some of their documents papers. That is to say the seller's national identity card, mobile number, correct addresses bank account information. If they have a trade license or TIN certificates then provide it’s a copy. Or submit any known person's name, Address, Mobile number.
2. In the event of an exception to the conditions and descriptions which the product will sell, the seller is solely responsible for the in case of any legal problem. Seven Directory platforms will not assume any responsibility as an intermediary but will help the buyers.
3. If a seller wants to sell a product or item through the Seven Directory Platform, they must inform to ''Seven Directory'' and entry to the list before the sale.
4. If a product or item is returned after-sale, you have to accept without any subsidy and notice. If there is some damage or subsidy you have to accept with a smiling face.
For service providers:
Seven Directory platforms is a service provider One Stop Market. This is not a person's main platform. It coordinated the Customers, vendors or service persons or companies.
1.The service person or organization will first log into the Seven Directory platform with some of their documents. That is - the national identity card, mobile number, correct address, bank account information of the service providers or company. If they have a trade license and TIN certificate then submit its copy or submit the name and address and mobile number of any known person.
2. In the event of an exception to the conditions and descriptions which the service will provide, the service provider is solely responsible for the in case of any legal problem. Seven Directory platforms will not assume any responsibility as an intermediary but will help the Customers.
3.If the service provider wants to provide any service through the Seven Directory Platform, they must be informed to Seven Directory and entered in the list before providing the service.
4. If you have any problem after giving a service, if there is some damage or subsidy then you have to be accepted with a smiling face.